Terms & Conditions of Charter
1. The Boat known as "Windana" (The Boat) is offered for Charter subject to acceptance by Falmouth Motor Boat Charters (the Owner) to the Client (the Charterer).
2. To reserve the boat for charter, the Client should complete the Booking Form and return it to the address provided, together with the payment of the reservation deposit of 25% per booking. Following receipt of the Booking Form and reservation deposit Falmouth Motor Boat Charters will send a confirmation invoice. This is the formal acceptance of the booking and no refunds are available.
3. The full charter fee is payable not later than 4 weeks prior to the start of the Charter period (reminders will not be sent). If payment is not received by the due date Falmouth Motor Boat Charters reserves the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled and withhold the deposit. Reservations made within 4 weeks of the start date require full payment at the time of booking.
4. In the event of a cancellation by the Client the reservation deposit will be refunded as follows:
* 4 weeks before charter - Full refund
* 2 weeks before charter - 50% refund
* 1 week before charter - 25% refund
5. A full day charter shall commence at 9.30am - 5.30pm; half day charter 9.00am - 1.00pm or 1.30pm - 5.30pm. Evening charters are available at 6.00pm to 10.00pm. Other times may be considered depending on booked commitments.
6. The maximum number of Clients/Guests must not exceed 10. However, with advance notice larger groups may be accommodated with the use of a second boat.
7. The Client agrees to be a considerate guest and to respect the boat and other water users. The Client also agrees not to act in any way which would cause disturbance to those neighbouring boats and the client should take steps to prevent other guests from acting in a disturbing and anti social manner.